So, as mentioned in a previous post, Haley broke my camera back in the beginning of March. I sent it to Canon, to get fixed, thinking that I was doing the right thing. It said it would take 7-10 business days and they would send it back all better. So, it's now been about a month, and they still have my camera. I just called them, and they were like, "oh, we had to order a part from overseas and we don't know when it will come in...". I'm like, "I'm having a baby next week, and now don't have a camera. Anything you can do for me?" They tell me that they can refund the money that I've already paid ($137.03) for my "fixed" camera, and then pay to get the next camera, an upgrade ($175) which really isn't a bad idea, except that they won't even mail it out to me for 3-5 business days. Do they not care that I'm having a baby in 5 days? Apparently not! I asked them if they could email me a voucher or something so that I could just go out and buy the upgraded camera, and they're like, "no, we don't have that capability". So now, I'm camera-less. I will have a camera... just not too sure where it's going to come from. Just wanted to vent a bit! Have to go and paint a bathroom now before my energy completely wears out! Grandma Helen is coming tomorrow and we are excited to see her!
 
Top