Christian, Chad as "Venom", Macy, Haley, Luke, Brendan and Jordan

K, so back to my small town tribute. Not that we really live in that small of a town, but growing up in Los Angeles, this town is tiny to me.




Anyways, the week before Halloween, the city of Camas always holds a "Boo Bash". It's when the kids can go trick-or-treating to all the stores in downtown. I was talking to my friend, Lisa Whitecomb (Hi Lisa!), down in L.A. yesterday, and she told me that Montrose, CA, does the same thing. Well, a) I never knew that and b) would you totally see all these people you know while doing it? Yesterday, even though it was raining, us (and a whole bunch of other people) went trick-or-treating to all the stores. It was cold, but the kids had a great time, got a bunch of candy, and saw tons of people that they know... from school (even teachers - they have kids too... did you know that?), church, everywhere. Only in a small town does this happen. Good or bad... depends who you ask. I love it! I love seeing people I know, everywhere I go (isn't that a song?). However last year D took the kids to WalMart one night, right after school started, and they ran right into Macy's teacher. Now the kids all loved it, and D finally got to meet her... however, Mrs. Andros was in her pajamas, being a normal person making a late night run to WalMart, and was slightly embarrased to be meeting a parent for the first time in her pajamas. Ok, so I'm rambling... the point is, Boo Bash's rock!
 
Top