I know I have not blogged for a while now but the surf has been calling me! Although there has been some sizable waves the conditions have not been epic. Still I managed to pick off some good bombs and even a few barrels!

The first day of the last swell I came in with some shoulder pain that became excruciating. I did not want to miss the waves and had no idea how I hurt it? I called my Chiropractor who is also an incredible healer and after she adjustment me she talked me through the emotional issues behind the pain. Not seeing anything apparent at first I soon realized that I was enabling some people and carrying that burden. 

There is a fine balance between helping someone and enabling them. 

As soon as I realized this and got refocused I felt the weight being lifted off of me. Within a few hours I felt much better physically and was able to go surfing the following day! 

I have also been in my creating mode painting and making some of my magical, colorful tiles. Along with writing my book and helping with a movie script I am learning how to network online (Thanks to my kids help!!!).
 
Top