...i believe...
...that we all have a *personal* vice...
...it may be a secretive vice...
...it may be a social vice...
...it may be a health vice...
...it may be a vice that you embrace as a daily ritual...
...that your husband jokes is a vice...


...i have a daily ritual....
...well i call it a ritual...
...as it sounds more ok than an obsession...
...an obsession sounds kinda weird...& well a little unbalanced...
...but this ritual does improve my life daily in some small way...
&
...my mum & dad could confirm i've been doing this since well...since any of us can remember...
&
...my husband is soo used to it that it wouldn't feel like our home if i didn't do it...
&
...he not only notices...but comments....on my vice...obsession...ritual...
...ALL THE TIME...

...but he's good like that...


...so i will admit that creating little *visual moments* on my mantle piece...
&
...my kitchen window daily makes me happy...
...they are referred to as my shrines...
...thats how the family refer to them...


...i move...rearrange...add flowers...shells...stones...jars...
....EVERY DAY...

...is that weird?...
&
...if i come up with something i adore i try to leave it for a few days...
...i truely do...
...but it's part of who i am & i have to do it daily...
...thats what an obsession ritual is...


...there i've said it!...
...but i don't smoke...i'm a good person...& a loving mother...
...so i feel kinda justified in this vice...

...if you're going to have a vice...obsession...ritual...
...then i say...make it a good one...

....feel free to share yours...as it will absolutely make me feel normal part of the artisitic gang..
...it's not weird...i absolutely no it's not!?...




 




 
Top