vintage china & a friday flower...
my beloved old ladder & a little time in the afternoon...




i have a serious obsessive weakness for vintage china...well to be truthfull...all china...
this obsession has been fed since i was 14 years old & got my first job in a homewares/interior design store whilst at school...
i was one of those gals with a huge chest of goodies *ready to use* when i moved out...
& to this day my china makes me happy...
our kids used our *Countryware* {see here} wedgewood china from the day they could feed themselves...
better it used than stored...
yep they did the ikea thing outside...but inside white wedgewood & garage sale china finds...
so you can imagine my delight in having a few years in ol'blighty to really stock up on all things simple...plain...china & vintage...


teacups...used for tea...& jellies for dessert...& flower pots...
& my gorgeous £1.50 blue & white sweet bowl...
perfect for the 80p *white balansae* british bestie & i picked up on saturday...
quite simply it makes me happy to be surrounded by both old china & flowers...
how could it not...
for less than a fiver i'm smiling big!

a friday flower
vintage china
an old ladder

how do you like your china
&
it's friday 
go buy some blooms
xxx


white china bowl : thrifted £1.50
white paper rose: gifted ella
beloved photo: cafe marley - the louvre- paris heaven


 
Top