We love our kids. Truly, we do. But sometimes it seems that they don't love each other so much. They don't get along so well. I know that this is typical, but our kids just seem so completely different. Chad and Luke have never really gotten along well. Their personalities are just so different. Chad is totally D, all about Star Wars, video games, making movies... Luke is more me. Wanting to play with friends, play games, make up games, run the games, boss the games, change the rules when no one is looking (see where I am going here?)...

But Chad and this little man love each other. Reed is totally Chad's Mini-Me. He loves Chad, and vice versa. He waits for Chad to come home from school every day, and then can sit and watch him play video games for hours. They will discuss them, discuss Star Wars guys, discuss Lego guys, discuss Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies. I am so thankful for this relationship in our family. It definitely brings some joy to my heart.
 
Top