Guest post written by Stacey Robbins

I'm all about doing the simple things during summer. Sometimes it's just too much to do something that requires too much thought or movement in the crazy heat. So I try and come up with all kinds of things that I can do to cool off with the grandkids in the summer that don't require too much effort. They stay with me a lot during the summer anyway and I hate to just keep them inside watching TV and stuff like that. I want to encourage them to be active.
I was looking online to find some ideas about what exactly I could do with them that would help them cool off at home and while I was doing that I ran across the site http://hearingaids.miracle-ear.com/hearing-locations/north-carolina/c/charlotte/. After I saw it I decided to sign up for one of the hearing aid tests that I saw on there to see if I actually do need hearing aids like my husband seems to think that I need.
I think that water sprinkler play is one of the best solutions for my dilemma. It's pretty cheap and I think I can even join in on that fun too.


 
Top