Dress: Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohls
Sweater: Old Navy
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohls
Sunglasses: Cat Eye Clubmaster Ray Ban
Necklace and Matching Bracelet: Gift

Today was beautiful and became surprisingly hot! The pretty little gold badge that you'll see in many of my pictures is my Student Observing Badge for the Division of Communication Disorders. I've been a very busy gal watching the Graduate students work with clients and I've a learned a lot about how to give effective treatment. So excited to be an SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) in the future! 

On an entertainment note, I am counting down the days to Dexter Season 6! I don't know about you but I am a huge Dexter Morgan fan and can't wait to see how Dexter will get away with murder this season. Secondly, I watched the TV show Pan Am last night, LOVE! It's like the female version of Mad Men, only the office is an airplane.

Finally, I know the last picture is blurry but I just love easy, breezy and beautiful. I look CoverGirl.
 
Top