The storm's a'coming!! We've been planning an epic snowstorm and from my apartment window I can see it rolling over the mountains into the valley. I should go put gas in my car, just in case.

Even though the first epic snow of the season is on its way, I thought it would be nice to wear my bright pink sweater to brighten everyone's cold, gloomy day. I know this sweater makes me happy.

Also, this belt is awesome! I love that it's elastic, which makes it so much more versatile. I can wear it at my waist and around my hips and it fits perfect! Click on the link below to check it out. I'll be starting to put links to items I love below. If you purchase anything I've worn, please let me know! I want to see how you make it your own. Happy Shopping!

Sweater: Target
Shirt: Aerie
Boots: Ciao Bella from DSW
Watch: DKNY
Necklace: Gift
 
Top