it's a long slog here this morning...


very rarely do i get thrown in the scheme of life...but sometimes things are just outa our reach...


we're thinking long & hard about our inevitable move home to the beautiful beaches of sydney...


but something at that end, kiddo schooling stuff, has thrown me this morning...


so...


today all i can share are images of my gorgeous little english village & days out in Autumn...


enjoy the eye candy...


i'm going to slurp down another pot of tea & put my thinking cap back on 


with the ever-patient loving hubster....




PS

this is what my ballet shoes have become as the week rolls on

hunter wellies
&
angora gloves


the country mama school run get-up


keeping it real gals!!

autumn is here!




thanks for the patience in not responding to all your lovely comments etc this week

my heart feels like it's dealing with too much at the moment

xxx


 
Top