I guess the dark clouds blocking the sun and the light breeze has to match my mood for today. This is my last chance to complete my rough draft for my paper. It's slowly getting there, but it's been an uphill battle to finish it.
If you haven't noticed, my hair is getting longer! I've had a short haircut since college started, which is also when I started cutting my own hair. Ya, you read that right, I chop my own locks, so if you like my hair cut then try it yourself. You'll have no one else to blame but yourself if you don't like it and if you do like the result, kudos. 

I feel like...senior pictures. That's what these pictures remind me of. The pretty background with the sitting and the hand folded the correct way. The only difference between these photos and my senior photos are that I have them. My family took senior pictures but didn't buy any...what a waste, right? Whatever, I didn't like what I was wearing in those pictures anyway.
So, this is Day Two of the 7 Day Dare. Good so far, but I can for sure tell you that come the end of the week, I'm going to hate wearing this dress and I won't want to look at it for a long time...at least a few days.
Sweater: Target
Dress: Target
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Leggings: Simply Vera from Kohls
Boots: Uggs
Sunglasses: Wayfarer Ray Ban
 
Top