Upon waking up, I expected a blizzard of sleet and snow and just a nasty day. But, as I opened my blinds, I saw blue skies and most of the snow had melted away, much to my disappointment. I fully enjoy snow storms...well...most storms that is. I love when I can cuddle up with a blanket (or preferably my boyfriend) and stay inside with hot tea and watch the storm do its thing.

Most of the time though, when I'm with my boyfriend, we go sledding in a snow storm or go to the top of parking structures and enjoy rain-storm lightning at close proximity.
In today's case, I had this outfit planned and was ready to wear it, so I did. I know it's simple, but sometimes simplicity is the way to go when you're going to a Pancake Breakfast to raise money for St. Jude's Children Hospital. Anytime there is an event on campus to help children with health issues, count me in!

It was delicious and I'm happy I went. It may be the only productive thing I get done today (that and blogging). But besides that, I found this necklace that I bought years ago in an old jewelry box, and since this seems to be a week of finding old items, I decided to wear it.
Now that I'm home for the day, maybe getting ahead on school work is the best plan so that I'm not a mess come the end of the semester. But in the meantime, I'm anxiously waiting for this snow storm to hit. I'm all prepared with my Earl Grey, sweatpants and blanket.

Sweatshirt: American Eagle
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Uggs
Belt: Target
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Wayfarer Ray Ban
 
Top