You know how yesterday I said I was going to bend that test over and make it say "thank you ma'am, may I have another"? Well, it wasn't the one bending over...you know what I'm saying.
End of Sad Story.

On a happy note, I did get tickets to Breaking Dawn for tonight. At least I get a little happiness today. Also, happy day, most of my classes are canceled for tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday of next week due to Thanksgiving. Gotta love the holidays.

Strangely, my boots used to be black, but now they're beginning to look like Jay Leno's hair--a beautiful more-salt-than-pepper color. They've been with me for years and I think this may be their last Christmas.

P.S. I currently love the song "Home" by Girls Love Shoes. It's from a Lowe's commercial.


Sweater:Old Navy
Jeans: American Eagle
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
 Boots: Uggs
Watch: DKNY
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
 
Top