Day One of the 7 Day Dare. This is going to be very interesting! I'm excited to be doing this challenge and I hope some of you will take on the same challenge. It definitely makes for good conversation with friends and family.

I'm calling this post Leftovers because that's what I've been surviving on since Thanksgiving. This huge paper I've been working on is sucking up all of my time, including for cooking. I'm thankful for microwaves and paper plates.

But, like any good procrastinator (because that's what college teaches above anything else), I'm finding 30 minutes to post the first look of The 7 Day Dare. I hope everyone enjoys these outfits and becomes inspired to mix up your closet to find the true potential of every article of clothing.

Vest: The North Face
Long Sleeve Shirt: Kohls
Dress: Target
Leggings: Simply Vera from Kohls
Boots: Uggs
Necklace: Target
Sunglasses: Wayfarer by Ray Ban
 
Top