Another successful Thanksgiving! Since going home for a mere 3 days is not worth a plane ticket, I go to my Grandparent's Ranch, which is in the middle of nowhere...and I mean NOWHERE...Wyoming. The cool part about my Grandma's ranch is that she runs the state's Horse Rescue Center. She has about, oh.. 7 horses, 2 donkeys (burros) and a mule. She also has 5 cats, an Austrailian Sheepdog and a big 217lb Mastiff. Keep in mind that my grandma is almost 82 years old, hardly 135lbs and only 5 feet tall. She's a true cowgirl.

I have to drive over 300 miles to get to her house, so I always make sure that I dress for comfort above all else when I go visit. And once I arrive, I'm usually put to work, depending on the time of year. I don't mind it at all. I like helping them out on the ranch and I like to work with the animals. My grandma does some pretty amazing things with her animals. All of them are rescues who have a great home at her ranch. The horses that were once fearful of or mean to people are now the most gentle creatures. I hope everyone enjoyed their family time much as I did. And happy Black Friday! I definitely took advantage of some of the Cyber Sales!

Sweater: Old Navy
Shirt: Target
Boots: Uggs
Weekender Bag: Forever 21 (2008)
 
Top