Yay!! Break! Although it really isn't a break because I will be writing a 20-page and a 10-page paper this weekend. And I'm not even having turkey this Thanksgiving. We'll be having game hens. I've never had them so I'm curious as to what they'll be like.

Besides writing part of a paper today, I baked some amazing cookies that I'm really proud of, pumpkin pinwheels and chocolate chip banana oatmeal cookies. I love baking...well, I love cooking too but baking is sweeter.

Oh, and you're probably wondering what's with the dinosaur. We have a museum on campus full of fossils and other cool things from millions of years ago. I love this art on the walls! And did I tell you we have a to-scale T-Rex statue on campus too? No worries dino-lovers, there's a legend to go with it, but you'll have to wait till finals week to hear it!


Sweater:Old Navy
Shirt:Target
Jeans:Old Navy
Belt: Target
Watch: DKNY
Boots: Ciao Bella from DSW
Sunglasses: Wayfarer by Ray Ban
 
Top