Happy Thanksgiving!
We would like to wish everyone a safe, happy and bountiful Thanksgiving. Please take a few moments during your busy day of celebration to remember those who are less fortunate than you may be. In these very tough economic times, it is important to remember those things in our lives that we should truly be thankful for. Our family, our friends and helping others less fortunate that ourselves.

"I am thankful for my wife and three children, that everyday they give me inspiration to be a better person. The give me the strength to move forward in life, at times when I do not feel I can. They give me endless hours of joy, laughter and love.  My family supports my continued efforts to prevent youth violence, even at times when it conflicts with me being around them. They are my life and without them I would be far less than I am today. Every day I am a better person for having them in my life. I love you all!" ~ Robert Tornabene

As I reflect on this day, I ask that you reflect upon yours as well and tell us briefly what you are thankful for in your life? Post a comment to our blog.

 
Top