Life Note: The day after seeing Breaking Dawn I was tired and cranky. I feel like a toddler when I don't get enough sleep. I'm all winy and just not pleasant to be around. But, for some unknown reason, I went to the gym and felt so much better after. Working out is like a healthy drug addiction. I need to keep up this work-out momentum.

Movie Note: Breaking Dawn was...well, I laughed a lot and I was laughing at times when I shouldn't have been laughing. Yes, it stayed relatively close to the book, just some of the gross scenes that came straight out of the book I wasn't prepared for because the way they did them in the movie was completely different than how I saw it in my head. My take on the movie: if you want a good laugh or to love something that's so ugly it's cute, then go see this movie and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Fashion Note: Today is the last day of scarf week. Yay!! Also, this is the second time I've worn this knit blazer. I love wearing items that I haven't gotten their wear out of yet. They still feel so new.
Weather Note: No, I don't have a fan like Beyonce that I carry around with me, it was windy today. I also expect snow will come tonight and all day tomorrow. It's going to suck. 

Jacket: PacSun
Shirt: Target
Jeans: American Eagle
Scarf: American Eagle
Boots: Ciao Bella from DSW
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Necklace: Gift
 
Top