Over the summer, everyone gets so pumped and excited for Shark Week, but during the winter and fall, I get excited for...
SCARF WEEK!!
This week, I'll be wearing a scarf everyday. Today though is a basic outfit, but it has some bright potential with the yellow sweater and peacock feather necklace.

Also, a big gold star goes to this girl for getting to the gym for 4 days in a row! I swear this is the most I've seen it all semester. Good thing too, with "stuff-your-face-full-of-deliciousness" just around the corner, I need all the help I can get in not gaining turkey weight.

Today is also an epic day because I'm wearing non-jegging jeans. I love skin tight jeans but I wanted comfort today, especially after running 4 miles, biking 15 miles and doing weights.

I feel like having a cupcake tonight.

Sweater: Target
Shirt: Target
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Minnitonka
Belt: Target
Scarf: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Glasses: Ray Ban
 
Top