if i could just reach out & hug all of you i would...

thank you for being so *there* for me when i shared our news {yesterday}

i've bought you a coffee...an amaretto coffee no less for being just so wonderful & 

supportive...


a christmas coffee for you full of blog love & a good shot of italian amaretti...




sharing that huge, life changing {again} move back to the gorgeous beaches of sydney, australia

has just got me back on track here...

i love you guys- & i love to share my life here in the english countyside with you daily...

for the last little while i feel like i've not been acknowledging this massive decision with you gals that

are so much a part of my day to day here...


 

i just feel like we are now all on the same page of my crazy book & that we can all do this 

together...blogging all the way!


so...if you're happy to be along for the ride, grab that coffee for our weekly virtual catch up & i'll


share a few things...

i know so many of you have loved daily visit to my little piece of the english countryside for a looong

time now & i know there are some of you i've just met...

i want to take all of you on the journey from this life here in the countryside of england ...

back to our life on the beaches of australia together...

we're working like crazy people here, as you may well imagine...

we fly home to Oz december 20- yep 5 days before the big man himself arrives...

mad i know- swig that coffee gals- there's more...

so...i'm planning packing, crating, last minute collecting ;) , kiddo-ing, school sorting on two sides of

the globe, christmas gifting....& massive emotion dealing each & every day at the moment...

this little spot of mine is going to carry me through it all...

you'll all help carry me through it all...





i have endless idea's for christmas still swimming round in my head, though in reality this year, 

all the moments i love are going to really be left up to someone else {thanks mum!}...


so i figure...this little ol'blog here is going to allow me to still indulge in all the things i love whilst


still ticking off that flippin massive pretty long moving list...

i've left my christmas deco's from the last few years, collected here in england, in their boxes &

i'm just going to have the simplest of things around us...

the kiddos are still gonna want some festive in their days-& to be honest i need it as much as they

do...

so you & i can still share all out christmas crafting & present thoughts...

& i can attempt to not go overboard...

the last thing we need is yet another crate of goodies to lug home!

{see my sweet, patient man- your words really do sink in...}





so...if we were really sharing italian cookies & an amaretto coffee dear bloggy friends...

i would let you have a leetle go of my stamping set...


courier type face is one of my fave style of lettering...

i use these stamps constantly pretty regularly...these are the start of my christmas tags...

i bought the fab little library-card-pocket-bags from my very inspiring, table decorating wiz of a blog

friend leanne- who's shop & blog is {here}

i have had these month- in anticipation of christmas tagging...

i'll show you the finished tags this week with some christmas wrapping to get us all off my list ticking!



& 'cause the amoretti has gone to my head- man those italians do it strong- i would also let 

you have a bit of a stamp with my french numeral stamps...


these are on hessian for my advent calender...the one i'm desperate to make amongst the list ticking

& endless-do-we-need-this-on-the-beaches-of-sydney decision making...

that's gonna have to wait till the end of the week...as i'm learning the serious art of prioritising ladies...

{yep heard that *at last* sweet man o'mine!}



so...if we were really meeting for our weekly virtual coffee i would hug you tight again - just in 

case you missed the first one...


i'd take you for a walk up our village high street together...just 'cause we can & soon we can't...


&

i'd ask you to take this big journey home with me...'cause the thought of doing it together sounds so


much more lovely than doing it without you...

happy tuesday from the english countryside gals...

x o x o x



for more swilling coffee's & goss

head over to see my lovely friend amy {here}

 
Top