Du nuh......du nuh....du nuh du nuh du nuh du nuh
SCARF WEEK continues with a new scarf that is plain and simple but definitely has a hint of cool (or should I say warmth) to it.

I love eternity scarves this season. They are becoming extremely popular and super versatile. I've been in love with these pieces of fabric for awhile, but they were so elusive for a season or two and now I can't find them anywhere.

I'm also getting extremely anxious to come home. Everyone here is starting the preparation to drive home for Turkey Day. This turkey is going to grandma's house, but nothing beats home-made stuffing, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie with the 'rents.

I dare you to have a "stuffing off" with my dad's hodge-podge recipe.
I'll even be the taste tester :p 

Shirt:Target
Scarf: Old Navy
Boots: Ciao Bella from DSM
Belt: Old Navy
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
 
Top