I'm one of those college students who takes full advantage of procrastinating. I'll surf the Internet looking at news, weather, other blogs and will facebook stalk just to get out of doing what I really need to be doing.
But when the Internet provider decided to have awful service and the Internet procrastination is no more, then this girl gets work done! And by work done I mean studying a ton! This exam will ask for another when I'm done with it (Yes, that was a reference to Kevin Bacon in the movie Animal House).
On a happier note, I'm getting tickets to see Breaking Dawn at midnight (in hopes there are tickets left). I'm not a TwiHard but I did fully enjoy the books. I love going to the midnight premieres because, let's get real, the movies suck and are only good when you go with the hype and laugh at the girls in the front row screaming and oogling and awwgling at the hot wearwolves and icy/hot vampires.
Here's my run to the ticket booth. Maybe I'll scare away the line (if there is one).
Sweater:Old Navy
Shirt: Target
Boots:Uggs
 
Top